Pages

13 July 2010

Listen and/or Read

Summertime Reading – A Motley Crew

I was inspired by Kristen Johnson, on ShoutLife, to post my summer reading. I am finishing one of Lauraine Snelling's audiobooks, Opal, borrowed from my local library. I am reading three books, with my eyes, at the same time - Courting Morrow Little, by Laura Frantz, The Wolf of Tebron, by Susanne Lakin, and Protector's Honor by Kit Wilkinson. Three different genres even! There are a dozen "eye" books, as I like to call them, in my Amazon basket and I am only a few clicks away from finishing that order. Most are written by authors in a historical writers group that I was blessed to join a couple of months ago. My TBR list also includes TBL (to be listened to) as I just joined an audiobook download club and just finished listening to a Deanne Gist audio download. Barnes and Noble is also sending me six books on CD (they had a wonderful sale recently and I couldn't resist).

How about you? What is your favorite read (or listen!) so far this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics