Pages

09 February 2010

My Favorite Frontier Blog


 

Check out author Laura's website and blog and sign up for her frontier newsletter!

www.laurafrantz.net

www.laurafrantz.blogspot.com


 

Laura's book, The Frontiersman's Daughter, is my favorite historical book in a very long time. It is available through Amazon (see my review posted there) and through Christianbook Distributors (www.christianbooks.com). The CBD reviewers must have loved her book as much as I did because they put a coffee cup next to her book listing in the current mailing that I received!


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Carrie! Readers and 18th-century loving writers like you make publishing so worthwhile. I'm so blessed you've been blessed by my book! Right now I'm reading through the page proofs for Courting Morrow Little. Praying you lose yourself in Morrow's world as well. Looking forward to seeing your own work on the shelf someday!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics