Pages

24 June 2012

Friendships and Winners by Carrie Fancett Pagels

 Have you ever had a friend, who every time you talk with them makes you feel like a winner?  Diana is such a friend. God is the ultimate friend and His light shines through the godly women who serve on this blog.  I am so blessed to be in their company.  When you come here, when you visit with us, we want you to FEEL God's love manifested through our interactions with you.  If not, hey--send me an email and tell me about it. We ask God's annointing on this blog for yet another year with Diana as our Senior Contributor.  Will you pray for us?  Thank you!!!


Winners:  
Joyce Meyer devotional "Ending Your Day Right": Rachelle Rea.  CONGRATS!!!
Love's Reckoning: A Novel (The Ballantyne Legacy)
Pre-order of Laura Frantz's new release, "Love's Reckoning" is:  Katelyn Whitley.  CONGRATS!!!

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARRIE, thank you for such beautiful words this morning...they have truly uplifted my soul. I feel the same about you my dear friend, and I'm so thankful God saw fit to put us together in this wonderful ministry. It's all about lifting Him up first, and helping to promote authors who are endeavoring to do the same in their novels...which isn't easy in a society that is growing more ungodly by the day. I truly respect and admire these Christian authors for the stand they take!

    CARRIE, TERESA, and MARIAN, it is an honor to have such Godly women to work (and play:)) alongside, and I am truly blessed! Looking forward to another year of blessings, books, and beautiful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Katelyn and Rachelle for being our final winners on "Diana Week!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am thrilled to have won this book. I fell in love with the cover when Miss Laura posted the picture. I cannot wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully spoken DIANA! You have a way with words. :)

    Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully said, DIANA, and I agree with MARIAN!!!
    KATELYN, I love thst a young person can hang out with us and we hope you are blessed every time you come here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! And yay on the blog birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you CARRIE and SHERRINDA! RACHELLE, I think I heard your yippee in SC! lol! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners.
    This blog is the best and will be praying for all your doing.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, REBECCA! What a nice thing to say. We appreciate all the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHERRINDA and REBECCA, thanks! We covet those prayers, Rebecca! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Rachelle and Katelyn! On to another happy week! Thank you for your posts. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are having a Julie Lessman week next here on OTT, KATHLEEN! Be sure and drop by often!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics