Pages

17 December 2011



We enjoyed having Melanie Dickerson up on Overcoming Through Time - With God's Help this week.  Our topic this week was unemployment.  Please lift her husband up and all of our family members, like my nephew, who are also without work this year.  For two years, when we moved from NY to GA because of my arthritis, my hubby was unable to find work.  I learned a lot about what it meant to be the breadwinner of the family.  I had been the single parent of my nephew but it was different being in a difficult job and having to work a second job in private practice just to keep us in our rental house. I wish I could say that I have kept in practice those lessons I learned during that time of his unemployment. I do know I prayed for years afterward that we would never have to walk through that valley again.  We stayed on the prayer list at our church the entire time.


Congratulations Barbara Shelton - our winner this week for Melanie's book!    

1 comment:

  1. What a nice giveaway! Thank you for the entry. I love reading Christian fiction, especially about the Amish.

    Have a blessed Christmas...
    Sandee61

    Muzzley56[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics