|Praying Hands from Oral Roberts University|
Have you ever felt like you've run into a brick wall with what you are trying to do? Are you worn out? Tired? Maybe sick for weeks like I have been recently? Sometimes we have to grab ahold of the notion that we can't. We cannot do. We are unable to accomplish what we believe needs to be done.
There is something grand to be said for getting to "I can't"!
- Sometimes we have to get to the end of ourselves to open the door wide for God.
- We get back more fully into His Word, which brings direction, and peace.
- We come before His throne and pray and submit ourselves to Him and are blessed and bless others by lifting them up.
- When we do that, we can more readily discern His will.
- When we walk in His will our lives are blessed and ease follows.
- We bring glory to Him when we credit Him with what HE has done through us - what we could NOT do ourselves.
- I can't becomes I CAN with God's help!!!
If you are struggling this week, will you go to Abba Father and tell Him you CANNOT? He already knows! Let Him bless you by reaching this stage--and congratulations on getting to the end of you and letting Him restore you.